CP-1160 Small Block Chevy (SBC) V8 Motor Mount Kit for 1940-1954 Chevy & GMC 1/2 tn Pickup Truck
Chevy motor swap kit for to mount a small block Chevy engine in 1940-1954 Chevy Truck (1/2 tn) and/or 1940-1954 GMC Truck (1/2 tn)
Small Block Chevy Mount Kit for 1940-1954 Chevy / GMC includes:
- Bolt-on frame adapters
- Side engine mounts
- cushion set
Small Block Chevy Motor mount kit fit:
- Chevy V8, 1958-up : 283, 302, 307, 327, 350, 400 CI Small Block
- Chevy V6 with the distributor at rear
- CP-1160 Small Block Chevy Mount Kit for 1940-1954 Chevy & GMC 1/2 tn Pickup Truck, link.
- CP-1160G Small Block Chevy Mount Kit for 1940-1954 Chevy & GMC 1/2 tn Pickup Truck with non-Chassis Engineering Pinto Mustang IFS, link.
- CP-1160P Small Block Chevy Mount Kit for 1948-1954 Chevy & GMC 1/2 tn Pickup Truck with Chassis Engineering IFS, link.
- CP-1160LS Chevy LS Mount Kit for 1940-1954 Chevy & GMC 1/2 tn Pickup Truck, link.
- CP-1160GLS Chevy LS Mount Kit for 1940-1954 Chevy & GMC 1/2 tn Pickup Truck (non-CE IFS), link.
Chassis Engineering Installation Instructions for CP-1160 Small Block Chevy Motor Mount Kit.
For use with original or Pacer suspension
1. Remove original engine, transmission and steering column.
2. Install mounts in frame using the following dimensions:
Tap mounts in place and clamp.
3. To bolt in place, drill two holes through top lip of frame and mount. Drill two holes through bottom lip of frame. For clearance to drill bottom holes, remove front spring shackles and shocks, then drop axle down to clear. Drill 3/4" from inner frame edge and 1" from side edge of mount. Drill and bolt with 3/8" bolts.
4. Point type distributor or small HEI will fit. Larger distributor will need firewall modification.
General Info: Original steering gear must be moved slightly or changed (1948-1954 only)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Works great and easy to follow instructions